Roomspot owns this website and also exploit the site. Are you visiting this site? Or do you use it in a different way? Then you agree with our rules and registration terms. You can read these rules below:
Accuracy of information
- We do our best to keep the information on this website up-to-date and correct. This does not mean that we guarantee that the information on this website is always complete, accurate and /or up-to-date. Therefore you can not derive any rights from the contents of this website. This also applies to all entry dates and rental prices on this website.
- On this site you will find links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of those websites.
- Do you register as a house hunter? Then we ask for a number of details from you. You ensure that your data is correct. Via 'My Roomspot' you can view and change your data.
- We handle your data according to the Personal Data Protection Act (WBP). Your details are available to us, the landlords and the administrator of the website. We will not pass on your details to others.
- We have informed the Dutch Data Protection Authority that we register personal data.
The use of the website
- You do not want to spread viruses, worms or other destructive parts through this website.
- You use this website and its content only for private purposes.
- Do you want to multiply, forward, distribute, distribute or make available text, images or source code of this website to third parties? Then you need our permission in advance.
- Can you temporarily not visit the website? For example due to a technical malfunction? And do you think Roomspot is causing you damage? Then you can not hold Roomspot liable for this.
We may always change or stop this website. We do not have to inform you about this. You do not hold us liable for the consequences.
Do we change these rules? Then you see this here. The new rules apply from the moment we place them. We do not have to inform you about this.