Finding independent living space

How can I find an independent living space?
If you want to rent from a housing corporation or a student housing provider, they will often ask you to register on the corporation’s or provider’s website. Sometimes there is a fee attached, often it is free. If you are looking for accommodation in Enschede, Hengelo or on the campus of the University of Twente, you can register for free at! At, SJHT and De Veste offer housing. The landlord determines the method of allocation. There are also other landlords in Enschede and Hengelo, check out the overview